We are looking for a Contract Validation Engineer for a project which will last approximately six months.
The Validation Engineer will work within a small team performing validation activities associated with a new installation project (Assembly Equipment & Mould Tools).
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead validation activities including defining the validation requirements to ensure compliance.
• Liaise with project team members.
• Ability to perform Risk Assessments, such as Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA).
• Ability to write Performance Qualification protocols and reports for validation and / or trial purposes.
• Execution of IQ/OQ/PQ ensuring timelines are met and deliverables achieved.
• Provide periodic updates to the project team.
• Proven experience as a Validation / Verification Engineer.
• Qualified to degree level in MEng, BEng or BSc Mechanical Engineering.
• Strong mathematics and statistical analysis background.
• Knowledge of industry standards such as ISO 13485, ISO 11608 and IEC 60601.
• Strong problem solving, risk assessment, and risk management skills.
How to apply
To apply please complete the form below and upload your CV and Covering Letter.