Europlaz is a growing medical device manufacturing company. The provision of materials, on time and in full, from pre-approved suppliers is an essential factor in our success. Reporting to the Operations Director you will be tasked with optimising the efficient and competitive procurement of the Company’s raw materials, components and packaging as well as other items such as energy, transport and other items to meet the overall site requirements.
• Managing suppliers according to ISO13485 and create effective relationships with producers of bespoke components for use in medical devices.
• Running and processing all MRP requirements throughout the business.
• Liaising with Internal Stakeholders daily with shortages/issues that could affect production/customer requirements or environmental impacts which may impact production.
• Setting weekly cycle count tasks within the Warehouse to ensure we keep achieving 97% accuracy.
• Managing 6S in the Warehouse and following-up monthly to continue making improvements.
• Managing Stock Holding throughout the business. This is based on Value and Quantity from on our Customers’ demand, and supplier lead-times.
• Sourcing, approving and reviewing all new suppliers into the business.
• Owning Supplier Management Processes following regulations of ISO 13485:2016.
• Reviewing and Managing incoming orders to ensure they meet JIT.
• Managing all raw materials into the business and ensuring that the provision of materials meets the right quality, quantity and are priced as competitively as possible.
• Working with all stakeholders in the business to ensure there is a smooth running of supply chain.
• Being the strategic liaison within the company concerning commercial, planning and purchasing activities.
• Reviewing daily, weekly and longer-term production forecasts to ensure the needs of the business are met.
• Contributing in whatever way possible to the improved performance of the business and promoting a positive image of the company, as a senior manager of the company.
• Making significant cost savings as and where necessary whilst keeping materials at the highest quality.
• Managing the warehouse team, goods in & supplier management.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be CIPS qualified (or part qualified) and would have worked in a purchasing or supply chain role in a manufacturing business.
Using ERP system Insight 1,2.3 experience advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
How to apply:
Please complete the form below and upload your CV and Covering Letter.
Strictly No Agencies Please