Due to ongoing expansion we are looking to recruit a Project Engineer to work within our growing Engineering team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparing, scheduling and coordinating assigned engineering projects.
• Ensuring projects comply with company standard operating procedures, the ISO13485:2016 standard and Medical Device Regulations.
• Interacting daily with the project team and customers to interpret their needs and requirements.
• Co-operating and communicating effectively with the Project Manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
• Working with the supply chain to structure all associated activities.
• Taking pro-active steps where required to ensure projects are delivered on time.
• Ensuring milestones/projects are delivered to agreed timescales and are on budget.
• Following company procedures throughout.
• The commissioning of medical device manufacturing and assembly solutions including physical asset introduction and documentation.
• Developing test methods.
• Qualifying process and test methods.
• Executing process validations.
• Generating project documentation including Work Instructions, Forms & Risk Management.
• Supporting other company functions where required.
Experience, Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Experience or training in a relevant technical engineering discipline.
• A relevant engineering degree or equivalent.
• A relevant apprenticeship or equivalent.
• Recent experience of working in a regulated industry.
• Experience of medical product development and introduction.
• Medical device manufacturing validation.
• Experience undertaking metrology.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and to complete projects on time.
• Good understanding of process validation.
• Skilled in report writing and data analysis.
• Understanding of technical drawings.
• Generation of work instructions.
• Novel problem solving with innovative solutions.
• Experience of Design for Manufacture.
• Excellent IT, literacy and numeracy skills including MS Project, Excel and Word.
• Strong leadership, organisational and planning skills to drive projects to completion.
The successful candidate should meet the above job description but may have a background in any tangible engineering discipline.
How to Apply
To apply for this Project Engineer vacancy please complete the form below and upload your CV and a Covering Letter.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE